THE ESSENTIAL TAX CAREER ADVICE BOOK FOR ALL TAX PROFESSIONALS
EXTRAORDINARY TAX CAREER, Insights for the Aspiring or the Experienced Tax Professional
In this much needed and unique book by Paul N. Iannone, a successful practicing tax attorney and C.P.A. and founder of Tax Career Advisor, LLC, today’s tax professional will find his insights for a successful tax career to be invaluable. Extraordinary Tax Career is written by a life-long tax professional and written just for the tax professional.
In Extraordinary Tax Career, Paul will share his own extraordinary and diverse career path that has given him a unique perspective on the tax profession. His perspective and experiences will provide valuable learning and inspiration to both aspiring and experienced tax professionals alike. He will explore topics such as:
- Identifying the essential skills for success
- Assessing the value of post-undergraduate education
- Secrets for working with recruiters
- Special advice for the student
- Special advice for the seasoned or mature tax professional
- Defining the important role of the tax manager
- To specialize or to generalize
- Recovering emotionally from mistakes made on the job
- The good and the not so good aspects of making partner
- Preparing to start your own practice
Extraordinary Tax Career is designed to make a difference in the lives of all tax professionals and to improve the quality of the tax professional industry. It was written with you in mind.
EXTRAORDINARY TAX CAREER CAN BE PURCHASED AT AMAZON.COM